2×40 FITNE HERBAL DIET TEA – weight loss slimfaster

Rating: 
Amazon Price: $18.40 $18.40 (as of November 23, 2017 4:20 am – Details). Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on the Amazon site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.

Fitne herbal tea, the original from Thailand Senna leaves and beans are the most popular and most widely used medicinal plants for detoxification and drainage. Senna is also used for spasms of the intestinal tract, liver and constipation hemorrhoids. Fitne tea helps very well in losing weight and at the Detoxification of the body! All ingredients are grown and processed naturally! You have a natural product that will help you to fulfill your wishes. Not only because of its good effect, but also because of its excellent taste and pleasant aroma, it is the most popular tea of its kind in Thailand! Ingredients : Senna Pods 75% Senna Leaves 25%

Product Details

  • Item Weight: 10.6 ounces
  • Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
  • ASIN: B008LTLNDA

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

WordPress spam blocked by CleanTalk.